Our veterinarian team comprises of doctors that are either board certified, internship trained or that have focused and specialized in a certain area such as emergency medicine. Our rigorous standards of training also apply to our veterinary technicians and administrative staff.
Our operating rooms are designed from the ground up and can handle from routine to complex surgeries offering advanced life support, state of the art patient dashboards, and ultra-advanced hospital quality air filtration.
- Our X-ray, is an advanced high definition digital machine that emits less than half of the radiation of the current standard ‘low-dose’ machines making scans safer for your pet and for our team members.
- Our Ultrasound is world class. Our Philips Ultrasound offers stunning imagery and is used in the world’s most advanced human cardiac centers.
- Our proprietary ultrasound table was custom designed to provide a stable and comforting environment for pets while affording our medical staff with optimal access for collecting images of our patient’s hearts.
- Our on-site blood chemistry laboratory offers speed and precision minimizing delays and increasing the speed of making decisions.
- Our operating rooms are designed from the ground up for heart surgeries offering advanced life support, state of the art patient dashboards, and ultra-advanced hospital quality air filtration.
- Our custom built ICU oxygen saturation chambers offer critical care and recovering patients advanced support
- Our high-risk dental studio provides state of the art equipment and techniques to provide lifesaving dental care to pets with underlying conditions.
Our treatment protocols are how we deploy our highly-trained staff in conjunction with our world-class equipment to benefit your pet, and you, their family member. Training, knowledge, research, and experience set our team apart.
We pride ourselves in our partnerships with the veterinary as well as the human health-care industry. Our goal is to expand research for pet care, improve treatments, and promote awareness and understanding of many common and complex diseases in dogs and cats.