In February, take advantage of our special offer where your pet’s full dental cleaning is just $349.00!
- Dental Consultation prior to day of procedure
- Any pain medications or antibiotics to go home afterDOES NOT INCLUDE EXTRACTIONS.
- Each patient will need pre-op bloodwork prior to procedure. This test varies due to age of patient and will be performed during the Dental Consultation.
- Dental Consultation to examine the patient is needed prior to procedure.
- Each patient must be current on all vaccines and records must be provided. Cats must be FIV/FELV Negative.
- If Fleas or Intestinal parasites are noted during procedure pet will be treated for an additional cost.
- Pyrantel: Deworms for Hookworms and Roundworms. Start at $25.00 based on weight
- Capstar: Kills fleas for 24 hours. $17.00
- Rabies Vaccine 1 yr: $25.00
- Rabies Vaccine 3 yr: $35.00
- DHPP Vaccine: $28.00
- Bordetella Vaccine: $28.00
- FVRCP Vaccine: $28.00
- FeLV Vaccine: $28.00
- FVRCP/FELV Combo Vaccine: $45.90
- Feline Rabies Vaccine: $ 40.00
- Fecal Test: $30.00
- FIV/FELV Test: $50.00
- Accuplex 4(Heartworm Combo): $40.00